top of page

Fitness Group

Public·14 members

Today: Warriors vs Clippers live 02.12.2023 Today

... vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US? The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot ...

🏀 Warriors vs. Clippers Simulated 10K Times - Dec 2, 2023 17 hours ago — At Dimers, you can find live stats and live predictions for the Warriors vs. Clippers game in the NBA on Dec 2, 2023, 4:00PM ET. Follow all the action from ... It wasn’t lost on Green that Westbrook played 26 minutes off the bench Thursday but hasn’t cracked 20 minutes in multiple games over the past week. And while Green believes the Clippers will be good, he also knows from his experience of playing with top-heavy teams that it will take time. “I’m not really one to sit and judge them on how they look right now, what they’re doing great, what they’re doing not so great, ” Green said Thursday. “Because the reality is, something that they’re doing great right now, could actually be in the way. In beating the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday night, the Clippers showed that they can lock down defensively, even against a top offense, on the second night of a back-to-back. The Clippers have not had the great success of a perfect week or an extended winning streak, but their tribulations have come together. That is something Green emphasized when sizing up the Clippers. Green said that anytime a team brings in a big piece like Harden, it’s “obviously an experiment” intended to have a great outcome, pointing out that the Clippers are trying to still decide on a rotation and system. Curry, Thompson come up big down the stretch, Warriors 1 day ago — Stephen Curry scored 26 points to go with eight assists and seven rebounds, and the undermanned Golden State Warriors held off the Los ... Thursday marked the team’s fifth game in seven days, two back-to-backs and another game within a week’s time, the maximum allowed in this era of NBA scheduling. Those stretches are so rare that the Clippers did not have one last season. The last time the Clippers played a stretch of five games in seven days was in March 2022. The players who appeared in all five games of that stretch: Ivica Zubac, Terance Mann, Amir Coffey, Nicolas Batum, Luke Kennard and Isaiah Hartenstein. Eight Clippers played each of the five-game set over this past week: starters James Harden, Mann, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard and Zubac; and reserves Norman Powell, Daniel Theis and Russell Westbrook. “I felt great during that run before I tore my ACL, ” Leonard said Thursday when asked if it was the best he has felt since 2016, the last time Leonard played this many games without a miss to begin a season. “But it doesn’t matter about that. Feeling good or not, got to get some wins. ”George is leading the team in minutes, field goal attempts, free-throw attempts and points. That is despite telling The Athletic this week that he is still recovering from his season-ending right knee sprain from March. “I’m not all the way 100 percent, ” George said before Wednesday’s road win against the Sacramento Kings. Los Angeles Clippers Vs Golden State Warriors NBA Live Los Angeles Clippers Vs Golden State Warriors NBA Live Play By Play & Reactions is on Facebook. To connect with Los Angeles Clippers Vs Golden State ... “The hyperextension, my right knee, is limited. I can’t bend my right knee all the way back still. It’s no excuse. Every player, you talk to every player, they all got something going on. But it’s just the nature of the game. ”To get to the playoffs, the Clippers will have to dig out of their current hole. They begin Dec. 11 in the Western Conference, a far cry from the top-three seed the Clippers aspired to have when the season started. That the Warriors even saw this version of the Clippers at the end of this stretch is something that perhaps would not have happened in recent years. Westbrook last played a complete five-in-seven stretch in March 2022 with the Los Angeles Lakers. But George hadn’t done it since November 2021, and Harden hadn’t done it since January 2017 with the Houston Rockets. You have to go back to March 2016 with the San Antonio Spurs to find Leonard’s last five-in-seven. The Clippers’ starting unit gave the Warriors a tough time Thursday, outscoring the Warriors 52-48 in the 22 minutes that Harden, Mann, George, Leonard and Zubac were on the floor together. That was despite some obvious fatigue from the Clippers’ stars in the starting lineup: George attempted 18 field goals without a free throw, Leonard missed all seven of his midrange field goals and Harden only made one basket inside the 3-point line. Warriors celebrate their continuity as Clippers look to find their ownSAN FRANCISCO — The Golden State Warriors hosted the LA Clippers on Nov. 30, 2023. That’s 11/30/23, the jersey numbers of Golden State four-time champions Klay Thompson, Stephen Curry and Draymond Green. That trio who played their first game together on Halloween 2012 in Phoenix are still together, and they beat the Clippers on Thursday 120-114 behind a game-high 26 points from Curry. But even in a loss, it was a notable date for the Clippers. Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers live stream 8 hours ago — Date: December 2, 2023 · Time: 4 PM ET · Place: Los Angeles · Venue: Crypto.com Arena · TV channel: Bally Sports SoCal · Live stream: Fubo · NBA ... Stream: Clippers vs Warriors Live 1 December 2023 2 days ago — Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors live stream Mar 10, 2020 — Watch the game live online: You can watch the live stream of the game ... How to watch Warriors vs Clippers for free: NBA online live 2 days ago — Click here to watch Warriors vs Clippers live on Fubo: start your 7-day free trial! Golden State Warriors stats. The Golden State Warriors enter ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Colo Colo
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
  • kathrine leo
    kathrine leo
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Ý Như
    Ý Như
bottom of page